The Future of Enterprise Artificial Intelligence
OODA Members are highly informed on the state of Artificial Intelligence, with most already applying some component to business operations and all benefiting from the use of AI in their personal lives via popular applications from Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, Apple and others. The fact that AI is here to stay is clear. But where is it going in the near future? This special report was produced to shed insight into this critically important megatrend.
We start with a definition of AI:
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the application of thinking machines to real world problems.
This definition is unique. We like it because it focused on practitioners. Once you take a practitioner’s view you see AI is really about far more than algorithms. There are a wide range of technical and non-technical factors that must come together to deliver results.
Want more insight? Log in for the full report
This content is restricted to OODA Network members only. Members get access to all site content plus access to exclusive reports and events. Please consider becoming a member. For more information please click here. Thanks!
Already a member? Sign in to your account.
Additional Member Resources
- AI Security: Four Things to Focus on Right Now – This is the only security framework we have seen that helps prevent AI issues before they develop
- A Decision-Maker’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence – This plain english overview will give you the insights you need to drive corporate decisions
- When Artificial Intelligence Goes Wrong – By studying issues we can help mitigate them
- Artificial Intelligence for Business Advantage – The reason we use AI in business is to accomplish goals. Here are best practices for doing just that
- The Future of AI Policy is Largely Unwritten – Congressman Will Hurd provides insight on the emerging technologies of AI and Machine Learning.
- AI Will Test American Values In The Battlefield – How will military leaders deal with AI that may treat troops as expendable assets to win the “game”.
- The AI Capabilities DoD Says They Need The Most – Savvy businesses will pay attention to what this major customer wants.
- Insights from AI World on the State of AI in America – Based on our interactions during this yearly summit