Insights from AI World on The State of AI in America
AI World is a yearly gathering of professionals applying advanced AI solutions to solve enterprise challenges. They gather to exchange lessons learned and best practices as well as to track the latest technology which can aid them in their quest to improve the application of thinking machines to real world problems. Attending and helping shape several sessions at the event has been a good way for us to maintain our Special Series on Artificial Intelligence, which is maintained for member reference. This post provides some insights worth highlighting to our members.
Want more insight?
This content is restricted to OODA Network members only. Members get access to all site content plus access to exclusive reports and events. Please consider becoming a member. For more information please click here. Thanks!
Already a member? Sign in to your account.
Review our other special reports on AI at:
- AI Security: Four Things to Focus on Right Now – This is the only security framework we have seen that helps prevent AI issues before they develop
- A Decision-Maker’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence – This plain english overview will give you the insights you need to drive corporate decisions
- When Artificial Intelligence Goes Wrong – By studying issues we can help mitigate them
- Artificial Intelligence for Business Advantage – The reason we use AI in business is to accomplish goals. Here are best practices for doing just that
- The Future of AI Policy is Largely Unwritten – Congressman Will Hurd provides insight on the emerging technologies of AI and Machine Learning.
- AI Will Test American Values In The Battlefield – How will military leaders deal with AI that may treat troops as expendable assets to win the “game”.
- The AI Capabilities DoD Says They Need The Most – Savvy businesses will pay attention to what this major customer wants.