OODA Special Report: Executive’s Guide To The Revolution in Biology
As a technologist it has been very exciting to watch how advanced capabilities in IT have accelerated a revolution in applied biology. The developments in understanding of biology are already producing results for humanity and all indications are that this revolution is just beginning. It is also becoming clear that this revolution will provide opportunities for businesses in other sectors of the economy. Business leaders should pay attention to the revolution in applied biology and consider what sort of shifts it should compel to your strategy.
This post provides an overview of key thrusts of the transformation underway in biology and offers seven topics business leaders should consider when updating business strategy to optimize your opportunity because of these changes.
The key domains we recommend business leaders track include:
- New Ways of Understanding the Genome
- Editing the Genome (i.e., with CRISPR)
- Genetic Databasing
- Building a Human Cell Atlas
- Genetic Testing
- Synthetic Biology
Want more insight?
This content is restricted to OODA Network members only. Members get access to all site content plus access to exclusive reports and events. Please consider becoming a member. For more information please click here. Thanks!
Already a member? Sign in to your account.
Related Health Care Topics:
- A Perfect Storm forms as COVID-19 Meets Cyberspace
- OODA Webinar – Managing Through COVID-19
- Covid19 Related Geopolitical Questions To Drive Your Strategic Planning
- I Was Asked to Review a Major City’s Emergency Response Plan. Here’s What I Told Them.
- The Impact Of Coronavirus on your Markets and Business Strategy
- You Need to Tighten Your OODA Loop on the Coronavirus/COVID-19
- Russia Exploits Global Pandemic for Economic Attacks
- The Best Analysis Regarding the Business Impact of Coronavirus COVID-19
- OODA Special Report: How the Coronavirus will impact your mid to long range strategic planning
- OODA Special Report: Executive’s Guide To The Revolution in Biology