OODAcast – Seasoned Industry Executive and Serial Entrepreneur Henry Harrison, CTO of Garrison
In this episode of the OODAcast, Bob discusses the creative process and technology management approaches of Henry Harrison, CTO of Garrison Computing.
Henry is a seasoned technology industry executive and serial entrepreneur who has spent the last ten years focused on cyber security both as an independent consultant and as Technical Director for Cyber Security at UK defense and security company BAE Systems. Henry’s previous ventures include a desktop videoconferencing startup, and he has been responsible for developing and selling advanced electronics solutions into governments, telecommunications companies and financial services organizations amongst other sectors.
Topics discussed include:
- Henry’s very interesting career path
- The need for new approaches in enterprise design for safe computing
- The breakthrough of ultra secure browsing
- What is meant by cross domain browsing
- The unique use cases of government and industry enterprises
- Advice for the young technologist today
- Considerations for the busy CISO
- Garrison: Focused on ultra secure computing
- Henry Harrison on LinkedIn
- 10 Red Teaming Lessons Learned Over 20 Years – Red teaming is one of the most valuable things you can do within your organization. OODA CEO and Co-Founder Matt Devost offers up his top ten red teaming lessons learned from over two decades of red teaming across hundreds of engagements.
- OODA’s Special Reporting on the Federal Technology Market: This market should be part of any tech firm’s strategy
- OODA Special Report on Best Practices for Agile Cybersecurity Tips from our experts
- Context on Make vs Buy in the Federal Ecosystem: If you know of anyone anywhere in government who is thinking of building/coding a new data system to track issues around the pandemic they should just stop and should buy a commercial platform.
- OODAcast on YouTube: OODA’s YouTube Channel
- OODAcast Podcast: For audio to go