OODA Video: A Practitioner’s View of the Cyber Threat
OODA principals Matt Devost and Bob Gourley pioneered the discipline of cyber threat intelligence. Bob was the first director of intelligence for the Department of Defense’s first cyber command, the Joint Task Force for Computer Network Defense, where he created processes for intelligence support to operational missions. Matt Devost conceptualized the use of open source intelligence for support to cyber operations and was a founder of the first commercial cyber threat intelligence firms. Together they remain engaged in the cybersecurity world and closely track the cyber threat.
Our most recent threat brief is presented here. It concludes with actionable recommendations for your enterprise.
Want more insight? Log in for the full report
This content is restricted to OODA Network members only. Members get access to all site content plus access to exclusive reports and events. Please consider becoming a member. For more information please click here. Thanks!
Already a member? Sign in to your account.
The latest OODA Network member benefit is a video on demand series that provides expert context from our analysts.
Current titles in our on demand video library include:
- A Practitioner’s View of the Cyber Threat: Insights you can use to steer appropriate action
- When AI Goes Wrong: A presentation that will help you understand how to make the most of your AI by ensuring you know of the dark side
- An AI Security Framework: OODA’s recommended approach to ensuring your AI delivers as promised and is secure.
- The Technologies of AI and Security: A video overview of the tech firms providing real capability to help address AI and Security issues.
- The Intelligence Workstation of the Future: Insights into ways modern technology can be optimized in support of analysts
- The Future of Enterprise IT: We track the megatrends and build actionable insights you can use
- Your Data Strategy in a Hybrid Cloud Environment: Most hybrid cloud use today is because of the need for data analytics. Here is how to optimize that.
We built each of these presentations with the busy decision-maker in mind. Each video provides succinct articulations of issues leading to recommended actions, all based on our research and expert assessments.
OODA Members can access this premium content at The OODA Member Video Library
If you have yet to join as an OODA member see: Join OODA Loop