OODA Video: When Artificial Intelligence Goes Wrong
For many organizations, the pacing factor in the deployment of Artificial Intelligence solutions is not the functionality of the AI, but problems in mitigating the issues caused when AI goes wrong.
When fielded incorrectly, AI can do more harm to your business than good. Rogue AI can damage brands, invoke bad decisions and cause your organization to unintentionally fall out of compliance with regulations or potentially even break the law. It is important to remember that whenever we enter into a period or advanced innovation, adversaries also seek to exploit those innovations. In the case of AI, adversaries are already using this technology for nefarious ends.
In this video for OODA members we provide a succinct introduction to key issues of AI in a way that will help you optimize your AI efforts.
Want more insight? Log in for the full report
This content is restricted to OODA Network members only. Members get access to all site content plus access to exclusive reports and events. Please consider becoming a member. For more information please click here. Thanks!
Already a member? Sign in to your account.
This OODA Member video series includes:
- A Practitioner’s View of the Cyber Threat: Insights you can use to steer appropriate action
- When AI Goes Wrong: A presentation that will help you understand how to make the most of your AI by ensuring you know of the dark side
- An AI Security Framework: OODA’s recommended approach to ensuring your AI delivers as promised and is secure.
- The Technologies of AI and Security: A video overview of the tech firms providing real capability to help address AI and Security issues.
- The Intelligence Workstation of the Future: Insights into ways modern technology can be optimized in support of analysts
- The Future of Enterprise IT: We track the megatrends and build actionable insights you can use
- Your Data Strategy in a Hybrid Cloud Environment: Most hybrid cloud use today is because of the need for data analytics. Here is how to optimize that.