RealNews

Saudi Arabia Hands Over Tanker Suspects

Saudi Arabia has handed over to Yemen two men suspected of involvement in last year’s suicide bombing of a French oil tanker that killed one crew member, a security official said Thursday. The Yemeni official, speaking on condition of anonymity, did not identify the two Yemenis nor say when they were arrested in Saudi Arabia or delivered to Yemeni security forces. The official said the men were allegedly involved in planning, financing and carrying out the Oct. 6 suicide attack on the Limburg, which killed a Bulgarian crew member and spilled 90,000 barrels of oil into the Gulf of Aden. Saudi Arabia released the two suspects to Yemen as part of a security cooperation agreement between both countries, the official said. Saudi officials were not available for comment. Full Story

OODA Analyst

OODA Analyst

OODA is comprised of a unique team of international experts capable of providing advanced intelligence and analysis, strategy and planning support, risk and threat management, training, decision support, crisis response, and security services to global corporations and governments.