Monday Quick Hits
Quick turn around back to DC so enjoy these tidbits while I try to carve out some time for something more substantial:
- The War on Terror just got a lot harder, thanks to our “ally”
- Another data point on the generally bizarre clearance process.
- Still more details on why the SSCI report is at best a case for waste, fraud and abuse of GPO resources and Senate staffer time.
- CI taking still more bruises on its handling of PRC spy issues. Makes one wonder just what impact the purge of NCIX leadership was really about.
- Another story about the self-licking ice cream cone of IC contracting. If the only place you can actually do intelligence work is with a contractor, why stick with the gov’t and be a de facto contracting officer rep?
- Domestic Spying! Where is the outrage?
- On the political front; when you can’t get people fired up about some made-up pol-sec issue the first time . . . take a Mulligan.