- Muslims blow up US military barracks
- Muslims attempt to blow up the World Trade Center
- Muslims bomb US Embassies
- Muslims blow a hole in a US Navy ship
- Muslims destroy the World Trade Center and blow a hole in the Pentagon
- Muslims worldwide riot over . . . cartoons
- Disaffected Muslims riot around France
- Muslims in London plot, prepare for, and bomb the mass transit system
- Muslims in Canada are arrested for planning to bomb buildings and kill officials
In the warning business these are called indictors. They are what you are supposed to consider when deciding whether or not to alert the suits and stars to an impending attack so that they can take actions that will prevent or help mitigate the effects of the attack. This would be a strategic warning if it had taken place prior to the start of hostilities. As it is we are in tactical warning mode – what you do after the “surprise” is over and hostilities are in full swing. Out military and intelligence leadership don’t need these warnings: you do. This is especially true if you in the camp that finds itself in a Claude Raines moment, expressing shock that there is a violent, radical Muslim problem going on here.
There are some who would draw a parallel to the Muslims in North America (and other western countries) today and Japanese-Americans in WW II. Let’s dispense with that fallacy right now. In the face of blatant racism and actual repression, sixty years ago oppressed Americans stepped up, they didn’t clam up. Segregated Japanese-American units were often decimated but they were also the most decorated units in the war. Contrast their response to that of all the “moderate” and peaceful Muslims who have suffered none of the aforementioned racism or indignities, yet never seem to run out of excuses why they cannot fight for their country or turn in the evil doers in their communities. Where is the Muslim Alvin York who had his religious misgivings but understood the importance of the fight? If Jihad is really “struggle” and not holy war, why no effort to struggle for the nations that lets you live and pray in peace?
Do I really need to spell it out for you?