RealNews

Death toll of Riyadh blast rises to five

The Saudi interior ministry said the number of fatalities from the car bomb which targeted a security forces building in Riyadh rose to five after a security man succumbed to his wounds. “The number of deaths from the the bombing of the traffic department premises in Riyadh and the surrounding area rose to five after one of the wounded security men passed away,” said a ministry statement quoted Thursday by the official SPA news agency. The statement identified the security man killed in Wednesday’s bombing as Captain Ibrahim bin Mubarak al-Dossari from the traffic department. The ministry had earlier named three victims of the car bomb, saying a fourth victim, whose body was ripped apart by the explosion, had not yet been identified. It said the attack also wounded 145 people. Full Story

OODA Analyst

OODA Analyst

OODA is comprised of a unique team of international experts capable of providing advanced intelligence and analysis, strategy and planning support, risk and threat management, training, decision support, crisis response, and security services to global corporations and governments.