RealNews

Blast Suspects in Madrid Were Plotting Second Attack

The group believed to be responsible for the Madrid train bombings in March had been planning another major attack, an Interior Ministry official said Thursday. The official said the plot was uncovered by police officers searching the ruins of an apartment destroyed last Saturday when at least six of the suspected bombers blew themselves up to avoid capture by the police. “They were planning to commit an attack, although we are just speculating about the target,” the official, who declined to be identified, said in a telephone interview. “They were clearly seeking to kill large numbers of people in a place like a shopping center.” Full Story

OODA Analyst

OODA Analyst

OODA is comprised of a unique team of international experts capable of providing advanced intelligence and analysis, strategy and planning support, risk and threat management, training, decision support, crisis response, and security services to global corporations and governments.