Turkey charges 'key bomb suspect'
A Turkish court has charged a suspect in last month’s suicide bomb attacks in Istanbul with attempting to overthrow the constitutional order by force. Turkish police say the suspect is the link-man between Turkish militants and an international terrorist group. Local media, naming him as Adnan Ersoz, have said he got instructions directly from al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden. More than 60 people died in the attacks which targeted two synagogues, a British bank and the British Consulate. Police said the suspect was captured on Monday as he tried to enter Turkey. They said he told interrogators that a Turkish cell had been established with links to “an international terrorist organisation”, which provided military training abroad and money to carry out attacks. Full Story