RealNews

Saudi Arabia Says Riyadh Bombers Not Yet Arrested

Saudi Arabia said Tuesday it had not yet arrested those behind the devastating suicide bomb attack on a housing complex in Riyadh, after diplomats said many people were detained for questioning. “There have been no arrests of anyone up to now,” Interior Minister Prince Nayef told the official Saudi Press Agency. A diplomat close to the investigation said, however, that a number of people had been detained. “Some were also detained and released after interrogation,” the diplomat told Reuters, adding that some were still held. “The campaign to hunt down those responsible is continuing.” Full Story

OODA Analyst

OODA Analyst

OODA is comprised of a unique team of international experts capable of providing advanced intelligence and analysis, strategy and planning support, risk and threat management, training, decision support, crisis response, and security services to global corporations and governments.