Saudi bomb suspect 'kills himself'
A man thought to have masterminded a series of suicide bombings in the Saudi capital Riyadh in May has killed himself, Saudi officials say. Turki Nasser al-Dandani, 27, and three of his companions are said to have died in an explosion after being surrounded by Saudi police in the north western province of al-Jawf. The suspected al-Qaeda member had topped a list of 19 wanted terror suspects issued by Saudi authorities just days before the triple suicide attacks on the western compounds in Riyadh on May 12. Number two on the wanted list, Ali Abdul Rahman al-Ghamdi, gave himself up in June. The prominent UK-based Saudi dissident Saad al-Fagih told BBC News that Mr al-Dandani had been cornered in a mosque in the town of Sakaka by Saudi security forces following a 10-day chase. Full Story