RealNews

NATO Refuses to Hand Over Bosnia Terror Suspect

NATO peacekeepers have rejected a request from Bosnian authorities to hand over a man detained on suspicion of spying on their troops and links to the al Qaeda network, a spokesman said Tuesday. Bosnia’s tripartite presidency asked the NATO-led force SFOR earlier this month to hand over Sabahudin Fiuljanin to the Muslim-Croat federation, one of Bosnia’s two autonomous regions, after the country’s top human rights court ordered it to do so. The Human Rights Chamber said he was being detained illegally. “Mr. Fiuljanin remains detained in Tuzla as the investigation into his activities continues,” SFOR spokesman Shawn Mell told reporters, declining to say why SFOR refused to transfer the suspect to local authorities. Full Story

OODA Analyst

OODA Analyst

OODA is comprised of a unique team of international experts capable of providing advanced intelligence and analysis, strategy and planning support, risk and threat management, training, decision support, crisis response, and security services to global corporations and governments.