Join OODA Loop
OODA Loop provides actionable intelligence, analysis, and insight on global security, technology, and business issues. Our members are global leaders, technologists, and intelligence and security professionals looking to inform their decision making process to understand and navigate global risks and opportunities.
You can chose to be an OODA Loop Subscriber or an OODA Network Member. Subscribers get access to all site content, while Members get all site content plus additional Member benefits such as participation in our Monthly meetings, exclusive OODA Unlocked Discounts, discounted training and conference attendance, job opportunities, our Weekly Research Report, and other great benefits.
OODA Network – Expert Membership – $495 Annually Per Person
- Access to all original research & analysis
- Membership in the OODA Forum, A unique place where our community can connect to dialog directly on items of common interest, as well as steer our research and reporting.
- Access to the OODA members Video Library of presentations
- Access to over 3000+ historical Intelligence Reports
- Access to the Boyd AI global risk knowledge base
- Hand-curated and fully searchable OSINT excerpts archive with over 100,000 articles over 20 years.
- Daily email newsletter highlighting the top technology, cybersecurity, and global risk intelligence.
- Exclusive member-only reports
- Invitation to our monthly member networking events
- Access to Expert Room on Wickr channel
- Discounted attendance at OODA events and training
- OODA Weekly Research report
- Ability to Ask an Analyst and recommend topics for analysis
- For more details on membership benefits see our member’s guide
OODA Network – Executive Membership – $8000 annually
- Access to all Analyst/Expert tier benefits with a multi seat license, plus
- C-Suite Operational Intelligence and Quarterly Board Threat & Risk Report and
- Quarterly Private Briefing with OODA team*
- Free attendance at OODA events.
- Contact our team for executive membership processing
*Executive members get a personal 1-1 conference call with our experts. These confidential calls provide the executive or board member with additional context and provide a forum for private Q&A on any issue.
Corporate bulk memberships are available. Please contact us.
*Need an alternative payment option? Please contact us!
Join hundreds of other organizations reading the Daily Pulse
Use OODA Loop to improve your decision making in any competitive endeavor
The greatest determinant of your success will be the quality of your decisions. We examine frameworks for understanding and reducing risk while enabling opportunities. Topics include Black Swans, Gray Rhinos, Foresight, Strategy, Stratigames, Business Intelligence and Intelligent Enterprises. Leadership in the modern age is also a key topic in this domain.
Disruptive/ Exponential Technology
We track the rapidly changing world of technology with a focus on what leaders need to know to improve decision-making. Gain insights into the future of tech in a way that enables optimized action. We provide deep insights into Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Quantum Computing, Security Technology, Space Technology.
Security and Resiliency
Security and resiliency topics include geopolitical and cyber risk, cyber conflict, cyber diplomacy, cybersecurity, nation state conflict, non-nation state conflict, global health, international crime, supply chain and terrorism.
The OODA community includes a broad group of decision-makers, analysts, entrepreneurs, government leaders and tech creators. Interact with and learn from your peers via the OODA Forum, online monthly meetings, OODA Salons, the OODAcast, in-person conferences and an online forum. For the most sensitive discussions interact with executive leaders via a closed Wickr channel. The community also has access to a member only video library.
Join the OODA Forum
The OODA Forum is a unique place where our community can connect to dialog directly on items of common interest, as well as steer our research and reporting. Visit and ask questions and provide your insights to the community on topics of security, cybersecurity, resiliency, geopolitics and technology. We also use the forum to help keep all in the loop regarding coming events.
See: The OODA Forum