CyberNews Briefs

What worries you the most when responding to a cybersecurity incident?

According to a new NTT Security survey, only 41% of companies believe they would be able to get back to ‘business as usual’ within 24 hours after suffering a security incident. While almost two-thirds (64%) of companies say that threat mitigation would be their central focus within those first 24 hours, the remaining 36% of firms would mostly be looking into the cause of the attack.

According to David Gray of NTT Security, many companies are still neglecting their incident response efforts. “There is still an element of ‘head in the sand’, where organizations simply don’t think it is going to happen to them, despite everything we are seeing in the news.”

Read more: What worries you the most when responding to a cybersecurity incident?

OODA Analyst

OODA Analyst

OODA is comprised of a unique team of international experts capable of providing advanced intelligence and analysis, strategy and planning support, risk and threat management, training, decision support, crisis response, and security services to global corporations and governments.