Three Ways Artificial Intelligence Can Drive Human Innovation
AI is expected to create significant value for businesses in the coming years. Gartner predicts that by 2022, the value that AI contributes to companies will already total $3.9 trillion. Most of this estimated value is related to an increase in worker productivity. In addition to this, Micha Breakstone of the Forbes Technology Council believes that AI can boost human capabilities for creation and innovation in at least three different ways.
Firstly, by taking over menial tasks, AI will leave people with more time to focus on innovation. In addition, AI can discover and develop new patterns, designs and strategies that can inspire people in their creative and innovative endeavors. Finally, AI can prevent people from trying to reinvent the wheel by informing them about and letting them take advantage of best practices.
For additional reporting on these topics see:
- AI Security: Four Things to Focus on Right Now
- A Decision-Maker’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence
- When Artificial Intelligence Goes Wrong
- Artificial Intelligence for Business Advantage
- The Future of AI Policy is Largely Unwritten
- AI Will Test American Values In The Battlefield
And for more OODA member network resources see: OODA Member Resources.