OODA Salon 27 Oct 2021: An examination of Global Risks and Mitigations
On 27 Oct 2021 OODA Network members participated in a network only salon focused on an examination of global geopolitical risks and mitigation strategies.
This session provided members with an update that flowed from the OODA C-Suite Report and provided an opportunity for all present to provide inputs on areas of interest that OODA analysts should be prioritizing for the community.
The full video from the Salon Series is provided below:
Coming Salon Schedule:
- Wednesday 10 Nov: Build vs Buy in Federal IT
- Wednesday 1 Dec: Opportunities and Risks in Smart Cities
- Wednesday 15 Dec: The Metaverse: What to expect in 2021
- Wednesday 12 Jan: Digital Twins: The mirror worlds of the metaverse
- Wednesday 26 Jan: The modern data architecture: How the best in industry do data
- Wednesday 9 Feb: Anomalous Health Incidents (AHI), MilSpeak for the Havana Syndrome
OODA Members can access previous OODA Salons The OODA Member Video Library
Current titles in our on demand video library include:
- A Practitioner’s View of the Cyber Threat: Insights you can use to steer appropriate action
- When AI Goes Wrong: A presentation that will help you understand how to make the most of your AI by ensuring you know of the dark side
- An AI Security Framework: OODA’s recommended approach to ensuring your AI delivers as promised and is secure.
- The Technologies of AI and Security: A video overview of the tech firms providing real capability to help address AI and Security issues.
- The Intelligence Workstation of the Future: Insights into ways modern technology can be optimized in support of analysts
- The Future of Enterprise IT: We track the megatrends and build actionable insights you can use
- Your Data Strategy in a Hybrid Cloud Environment: Most hybrid cloud use today is because of the need for data analytics. Here is how to optimize that.
We built each of these presentations with the busy decision-maker in mind. Each video provides succinct articulations of issues leading to recommended actions, all based on our research and expert assessments.