OODAcast – A Conversation with Former CIA CTO Bob Flores
OODA CTO Bob Gourley was joined by former CTO of the CIA Bob Flores in a discussion on the state of enterprise technology, resulting in this next in our series designed to provide actionable insights to leaders in business and government.
Flores has a very interesting background where he has continued to build on his experiences and education in a way that makes him the exemplar for many of us. With his degrees in statistics and years of volunteer work as an emergency responder he has a knack for quickly assessing complex situations. And his years of enterprise technology leadership have equipped him with an almost magical ability to assess technology and its relevance to enterprise missions. On top of that he has served commercial industry with hands-on technology and cybersecurity assessments and even a stint as an acting CISO for one of the world’s largest banks.
This interview with Bob brings insights from his background contextualized for the CEO or government leader seeking to inform decisions.
- A Decision-Makers’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence: A plain english overview with the insights you need to drive corporate decisions
- The Executive’s Guide to Quantum Computing: What business decision-makers need to know now about quantum superiority
- The Executive’s Guide to the Revolution in Biology: An overview of key thrusts of the transformation underway in biology and offers seven topics business leaders should consider when updating business strategy to optimize opportunity because of these changes.
- OODA COVID-19 Sense-making: A dynamic resource for OODA Network members looking for Coronavirus/COVID-19 information to drive their decision-making process. We’ll update it with new links as we encounter them. This is not meant to be a comprehensive list, but rather a compilation of the most useful resources.
- The 2020 OODA Cybersecurity Watch List: list can serve multiple stakeholders. Investors can find firms that have demonstrated good product-market fit and are good candidates for follow-on funding. CISOs can find companies that have demonstrated real disruptive technology potential and at least enough traction to prove they are worth considering.
- OODAcast on YouTube: OODA’s YouTube Channel
- OODAcast Podcast: For audio to go