OODA Webinar – Managing Through COVID-19
OODA’s Matt Devost and Bob Gourley held a webinar today looking at a variety of Coronavirus/COVID-19 issues to include:
- How we tracked the issue and what factors contributed to executive decision-making.
- Strategic and operational planning
- Supply chain resiliency
- Realistic timeframes for recovery
- How different regimes have and can manage the crisis
- How companies will innovate
- What industries will be impacted
- Will countries exploit the crisis for other cyber and kinetic objectives?
- This and many additional questions are covered in the video below.
Want more insight? Log in for the full report
This content is restricted to OODA Network members only. Members get access to all site content plus access to exclusive reports and events. Please consider becoming a member. For more information please click here. Thanks!
Already a member? Sign in to your account.